Steriflow Static Water Cascading
Perfectly suited for the food industry, this autoclave combines simple use and reliable construction – guaranteeing more longevity. If we had to sum up our Steriflow Static in 2 words it would be simplicity and solidity. An autoclave that is both reassuring thanks to its consistency and complies with current requirements as it is less energyconsuming than most of its competitors. This autoclave is perfectly suited for food sterilization.
How a Steriflow Static autoclave works and is used : The Steriflow Static is fitted with a powerful pump, for shorter and more homogeneous cycles. All the products inside the autoclave get the same thermal treatment, regardless of their position. The reduced cycle time also ensures better results.
Technical specifications :
• 900 mm,
• 1,300 mm, this diameter corresponds to the maximum size of a manual basket (476 1/1 cans) and a capacity of 1 to 12 baskets.
• 1,450 mm,
• 1,600 mm,
• 1,800 mm,
• 2,000 mm,
• 2,100 mm (the first of its category in 1982),
• 2,300 mm (the first in 1984).
• With a capacity of 2 to 7 baskets.
• As the number of mechanical parts is reduced, there are fewer mechanical breakdowns. This has an impact on maintenance costs, which are of course lower.
• Given its simple use, training time is also greatly reduced.
• High level of flexibility: it can adapt to all types of packaging (cans, jars, glass or plastic jars, etc.).
• All products are cooled with sterilized water.
Product and packaging types
This autoclave is adapted to all types of packaging :
• large pouches
• plastic trays
• small pouches
• plastic or glass containers/jars
• cans, etc.